- Her full name is Princess Eglantine Eleanor Annalisa Ambrosia de Bercy of the Kingdom of Trewellyn, daughter of Guilfoy the Great. But when she's accidentally warped into the modern age, she becomes just plain Egg. She's beautiful, maddeningly self-assured and a royal pain. Over time, the modern world adjusts to her and she manages to leave a magical mark on everyone she meets.
- She's full of confidence on the soccer team, but she still hasn't figured out the rules of the social scene...until she has to help the princess navigate her way through the pitfalls of Pine Glen Junior High.
- the young (undeniably cute) wizard who made the big mistake that brought the princess to the Peabodys' living room.
- Alaric in his junior high incarnation. He befriends Casey while he watches over the princess
- the star athlete who only has eyes for Egg
- who only has eyes for Tino and is out to get Egg
- a highly interesting guy who takes an interest in Casey
- head cheerleader, chief school snob
Sabrina Toth and Kiki Green
- Eden's entourage
- Casey's understanding pal
- Alaric's wizard master who is bent on "outing" the princess and showing up Ric
Dad, Gran and Shane
- the rest of the Peabody family
- the Peabody pet, whom Egg is convinced is a real Duke who was mistakenly warped to the 21st century as a dog.